EGLSF Grants for Prevention of Homophobic Violence & Intolerance in Sport27. September 2012 - 12:06 — Dejan Georgievski
The EGLSF Board announced a new initiative to support the development of inspirational local projects amongst EGLSF members and other interested sports organisations. The funding is part of the EU project “Preventing and Fighting Homophobic Violence and Intolerance in Sport – Pride in Sport” funded by the European Commission (DG Education and Culture – Sport unit).
The Good Practice Development fund is open to all EGLSF members and other interested sports organisations. All applicant organisations must be based in the European Union, but EGLSF encourages partnership projects with organisations based outside of the EU where the applicant is based in an EU country.
There are 12 grants available. Each grant is worth 1000 Euros, but 200 Euros must be match funded by the applicant.
Funding will be given for one-off local projects where there is a clear aim to raise awareness and understanding of homophobia and practice which discriminates against lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and transgender people in sport; enhance the capacity of LGBT sports groups and networks both on a local/national/pan-European level to share knowledge and contribute to the debate on best practice in LGBT inclusion in sport; promote LGBT human rights through sport, bridging the gap between new member states in the East and old member states in the West; improve networks of those working to combat homophobia and promote LGBT inclusion in sport across Europe – including grass roots organisations, Sports Governing Bodies and campaigning organisations.
Please download and complete the application form attached to this article. Send the application form to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 05/10/2012
For additional information, contact Megan Worthing-Davies, project manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|EGLSF Call for applications, Fighting and Preventing Homophobic Violence and Intolerance in Sports.pdf||48.48 KB|
Linux za sve
- Pokrećemo natječaj za dizajn ovogodišnje LZS majice!
- Nakon godinu dana razvoja dostupna je Mageia 3
- U Rijeci se po prvi puta održavaju “Dani otvorenog koda”
- Predstavljen prvi uređaj koji pokreće Jolla, operacijski sustav temeljen na Sailfishu, a pogoni aplikacije za Android
- Linux i konverzija videomaterijala
- Javna debata „Ustav BiH kao generator korupcije“, 22. maja u Abraševiću
- Inicijativa „Jer me se tiče“ poziva građane da mirnim skupom obilježe Dan bijelih traka u Prijedoru
- Teslić: Spriječiti zagađenje rijeke Usore
- “Fra Litre me nagovorio da sastavim ugovor između Thompsona i HDZ-a”
- Fotonatječaj “Posljedice prirodnih katastrofa u BiH, rizik i prevencija rizika”