Call for Proposals for Topics for EuroDIG 201523. November 2014 - 11:54 — Dejan Georgievski
The European Dialogue on Internet Governance - EuroDIG opened its call for proposals on topics and issues to contribute to EuroDIG's 2015 agenda. The Call is open until 31st of December 2014.
In addition to the opportunity to propose any topic that members of the public would like to see discussed, the applicants can also propose a topic that might fit in one of the key topics proposed by EuroDIG core team:
1. Accessibility (Equality / Digital divide)
2. Internationalised Domain Names
3. Human Rights
5. Innovation and economy development
The topics listed above reflect some of the specific challenges and areas of interest to stakeholders also in South-Eastern European countries.
The online submission form is available at www.eurodig.org.
EuroDIG also announced the date of the Public planning meeting, which will be held on 27 January 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria. More details on the meeting and its agenda will be available soon on the EuroDIG website.
The EuroDIG planning meeting in Bulgaria is an opportunity for greater involvement by participants from South Eastern European, that would lead to a roundtable discussion for the region to be held the day before the EuroDIG on 3 June 2015.
- APC at RightsCon 2017
- Bridging the gender digital divide from a human rights perspective
- Giving my spirit voice: Interview with Helen Nyinakiiza
- Applications for APC's small and project member grants are open!
- The constellations in internet history: A conversation with Ian Peter, founder of Pegasus Networks