Consultancy services14. November 2011 - 13:34 — superowpsee
Consultancy services are final products ready to be implemented in various organizations and institutions and they are founded on agglomerate of personal expertises and experiences of owpsee team members in different sectors. We are ready to provide with these services partners, non-partnering organizations and institutions both in in-house as well as an exterior contractor.
Here is the list of the most common ones:
Web assessment: We focus on participatory process to identify, together with the client, the right application and media, aiming at user friendly interfaces, sustainability and accessibility
Platform development: Working with group to identify openly organized system where grousp can promote, support, articulate and give visibility to their own core and crosscutting themes
Facilitation: We work with group process to ensure individuals in the group express need and expectation and achieve a high degree of consensus.
Advise: Face-to-face work with groups or individuals to offer advice, stimulation, and tools on media, gender, information and communication technologies
Evaluation and Research: Civil society and practitioners perspective to research on ICT related issues and SEE region crosscutting themes Project, program evaluation is provide using the most suitable methodology to client
- New bill prompts debate on online freedoms and rights for New Zealanders
- "Keep it open, baby": Building principles for a feminist internet
- Women Weave the Web campaign launches phase 2 on digital literacy
- New GenderIT.org edition is out! Back and forth in the advancement of women's rights at CSW58
- International civil society coordination meeting for NETmundial