Database of Serbian Environmental NGOs Published14. March 2013 - 14:42 — Dejan Georgievski
The Environmental Movement of Odžaci published the 4th edition of its Database of Environmental NGOs in Serbia. The publication, released yesterday, March 13, 2013, offers information on more than 140 environmental associations active in the country.
The Database of Environmental NGOs is available in two versions: listed by municipalities and listed by districts. In addition, it offers statistically processed data prepared by Marin Ivošev, president of the Environmental Movement of the City of Kragujevac.
The Database of Environmental NGOs in Serbia was prepared and published with significant non-monetary assistance of Belgrade-based cable network operator „Radijus vector“.
The Database is available for viewing or download on the website of the Environmental Movement of Odžaci, in two PDF documents: Database IV by Municipality and Database IV by District. The next, 5th edition is planned to be published in March 2014. (Source: CRNPS/EP Odžaci)
- Internet rights at the Human Rights Council 35th session
- APC celebrates Africa Day with roundtable addressing human rights and the internet
- Access and Power: APC at the Stockholm Internet Forum 2017
- What is the relationship between access and power? APC at the Stockholm Internet Forum 2017
- Did Facebook finally figure out that consent is more important than nipples?