Ecotopia Biketour 2014: Sovereignty vs Exploitation24. June 2014 - 20:14 — Dejan Georgievski
The Ecotopia Biketour 2014, the environmentalist cycling tour, will start on July 10, 2014, in Sofia, Bulgaria, and will pass through 10 cities and towns in Bulgaria, Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece before its conclusion on September 30, 2014 in Athens, Greece. The motto of this year’s edition is “Sovereignty vs Exploitation”.
The Ecotopia Biketour is an eco-mobile do-it-yourself (“diy”) community that gathers environmentalists, activists and others interested in community life and the art of travelling without engines.
“It is an experience aiming to build up strong connections between participants coming from different cultures and groups, as well as between ourselves and our hosts”, states the Ecotopia Biketour website.
This year’s Ecotopia Biketour, after its start in Sofia, will pass through Niš, Serbia (July 28), Prishtina/Priština, Kosovo (August 1-3), Skopje, Macedonia (August 6-8) and Greek cities of Thessaloniki (August 22-25), Ierissos (August 28-31), Thessaloniki again (September 3), Larissa (September 7-8), Volos (September 10) and Athens (September 28-30).
For additional information or to join the Ecotopia Biketour, please visit the Ecotopia Biketour 2014 website.
- Internet rights at the Human Rights Council 35th session
- APC celebrates Africa Day with roundtable addressing human rights and the internet
- Access and Power: APC at the Stockholm Internet Forum 2017
- What is the relationship between access and power? APC at the Stockholm Internet Forum 2017
- Did Facebook finally figure out that consent is more important than nipples?