International Social Entrepreneurship Conference28. February 2012 - 9:52 — Dejan Georgievski
The International Social Entrepreneurship Conference organized by TACSO, in partnership with the British Council and TÜSEV (Third Sector Foundation of Turkey), starts tomorrow, February 29, 2012, in Istanbul, Turkey.
The two day conference aims to strengthen connections between social entrepreneurs from the region with social entrepreneurs from the EU, and particularly the UK; strengthen relationships between social entrepreneurs and those supporting the development of social entrepreneurship in the public, private and civil society sectors.
It also aims to facilitate exchange of knowledge and best practice in social entrepreneurship; improve awareness of the potential role that social entrepreneurship can play in the region; widening and improving the regional network of social entrepreneurs.
The two day conference will gather experienced social entrepreneurs or those supporting or promoting the development of social entrepreneurship from the Western Balkans, Turkey, Ukraine and Georgia. The conference will conclude on March 1, 2012.
EuroDIG Remote Participation
EuroDIG Remote Participation Hub, Sarajevo, June 21, 2013. More info to follow soon...
- Dolores Veledar - Perić: Za nas troje
- Izložba radova studenata produkt dizajna ALU Sarajevo u galeriji Collegium artisticum
- MC Pavarotti: „Put u središte zemlje“, izložba autora Damira Nikšića
- Večeras koncert za JMBG u Tuzli: Dubioza kolektiv, Frenkie, Billy Andol i In the Room
- Dogodilo se na današnji dan - 19. 6.