WSIS Interview with APC's Anriette Esterhuysen25. May 2012 - 12:13 — Dejan Georgievski
Under the auspices of the WSIS Forum 2012, Maria Ruxandra Stoicescu, independent researcher and consultant interviewed Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director of the Association for Progressive Communications (APC).
In the interview, Esterhuysen discusses the importance of events such as the WSIS Forum for APC and for civil society in general; the publication of the GISWatch Report 2011; about significance of national and individual stories for WSIS process.
Watch the embedded video below (for more WSIS interviews, see the WSIS process page on youtube.com).
The World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) was held from 14th to 18th May 2012 in Geneva, providing structured opportunities to network, learn and participate in multi-stakeholders and discussions on WSIS implementation.
- APC statement in solidarity with Hungarian civil society and Central European University
- WSIS Prizes 2017: Vote for these projects!
- Save the date: South Africa to host Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa, 27-29 September 2017
- French "right to be forgotten" ruling could be devastating for freedom of expression globally
- APC seeks experienced finance associate