Park is Ours Organizes New Protest Walk in Banja Luka28. September 2012 - 9:00 — Dejan Georgievski
The “Park is Ours” initiative will hold a big protest walk today, September 28, in Banja Luka, and called on the citizens to express their discontent with the regime that treats them as second-class citizens.
The organizers say, in their call to the citizens, that the regime has tailored the social relations to benefit the privileged few, while crime and corruption have pushed the citizens to the bottom, holding them hostages of the regime’s dark realm.
“The prolonged injustices we suffer is our motive to punish those in power with civil unrest and in elections! Let them know that we are the Change and we are the voice of all citizens that have seen their rights denied to them”, the organizers say in the call to the citizens to join their protest rally.
The protest walk will start at 18:00 hours at the “Stari Hrast” in Banja Luka.
- Dogodilo se na današnji dan - 23. 5.
- Izrael najavljuje napad na Siriju
- Imami iz cijelog svijeta u Auschwitzu molili za žrtve holokausta
- Željezničari mjesecima nemaju zdravstveno osiguranje
- Mostar: Kod osumnjičenih za „izazivanje nacionalne, rasne i vjerske mržnje, razdora i netrpeljivosti“ pronađeno naoružanje