Revive Dead Spaces Petition18. January 2012 - 10:19 — Dejan Georgievski
After the forced eviction of activists of Novi Sad’s Social Centre from the “Dr Arčibald Rajs” abandoned military barracks in Novi Sad, under the auspices of the "Openly on Public Spaces" campaign of the Civic Initiatives, the online petition "Revive Dead Spaces" was launched. The petition also resulted in a a map of abandoned and vacant spaces.
“The Government continues to allow abandoned spaces to deteriorate and prevents the youth that would revive those spaces, with force if necessary”, the organizers of the petition say in the call to the citizens to sign the petition that presents the Government of Serbia with several concrete demands.
They demand from the Government of Serbia to put on its agenda the issue of use of abandoned and vacant spaces and to define the criteria for those facilities to be given to social, cultural and art initiatives.
Sign the petition, map and revive abandoned and vacant spaces! (Source: Građanske inicijative)
- Zbog korupcije priveden načelnik Odjeljenja krim-policije u Prijedoru
- Amnesty International: Civilne žrtve rata u nezadovoljavajućem položaju
- Radnici 30. maja izlaze na protestni marš
- U Tesliću protestni skup povodom ekološke katastrofe na rijeci Usori
- Sedam dana sa ekstremnim desničarima iz Mađarske