Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- Looking back to move ahead: A recap of the WSIS+10 Overall Review
- APC welcomes appointment of UN Special Rapporteur on the right to privacy
- Imagine a Feminist Internet: The conversation is on!
- Whistleblowers need strong legal protections to protect them from retaliation
- The Draft Online Regulation Policy of the Film and Publication Board of South Africa would allow classification of user-generated content