Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- Sekoetlane Phamodi, APC’s new Africa policy coordinator: “Women are holding knives by their blades”
- Groundbreaking report on the shrinking spaces for online freedom of assembly and association in Pakistan
- Reshaping the internet for women
- What do we want to accomplish in 2017?
- APC subgrant supports advocacy to solve internet access problems in Cameroon