Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- What is the state of digital security and digital rights advocacy in the Middle East and North Africa?
- Digital rights advocacy in the Arab world and the Universal Periodic Review
- Point of View, APC's new member in India: “We're kindred spirits – we care about the same things”
- Take Back the Tech! wins the 2016 Womanity Award for the Prevention of Gender-Based Violence
- Digital safety in context: Perspectives on digital security training and human rights realities in the Arab world