Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- “We need to avoid a situation where the DNS is used to police content”: A conversation with ICANN's Rafik Dammak
- APC hosts “open web” advocate for 2015 Ford-Mozilla fellowship
- WSIS+10: APC's statement on 'The way forward: Harnessing information and communications technologies for development'
- Internet Governance Forum 2014: Results from the Gender Report Card
- Women activists exchanging knowledge on gender and internet governance