Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- “We need to take the African Declaration of Internet Rights to where the people are”
- Call for international solidarity with human rights in Sudan online and offline
- Private sector has responsibility to protect the right to free expression
- Valeria Betancourt on the Ecuador Disaster Map: "The number of volunteers continues growing daily"
- The government and the Association of Internet Providers block access to websites in Ecuador