Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- Landmark HRC resolution condemns threats to women journalists and restrictions on encryption
- At the Internet Governance Middle East and North Africa Summit: What is the role of civil society?
- The question of the day: How to protect human rights online while countering violent extremism?
- Internet rights at the Human Rights Council 33rd session
- APC condemns the affront to democracy in Brazil