Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- Joint statement on Egypt: Presidential pardon frees some women human rights defenders, while others are still detained
- PROTEGE QV at the African School on Internet Governance: “The African Declaration should be a citizen handbook on internet use”
- New individual member Mario Morales: "APC is a meeting and learning point"
- Introducing Fundación REDES, APC's new member in Bolivia
- Internet Rights at the Human Rights Council’s 30th session