Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- APC at the Global Voices Citizen Media Summit
- How does internet policy affect Maghreb-Machrek human rights defenders?
- GISWatch reports: Monitoring ICT for development, democracy and social justice
- APC joins in the calls for the charges against Khadija Ismayilova to be dropped
- Break the Silence: Campaign for Jailed Human Rights Activists