Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- We urge the National Assembly of Pakistan to vote against Prevention of Electronic Crimes Bill
- Sandra Benitez from EsLaRed: "APC is a showcase for the organisation"
- Fulbright Exchange Visitor in Take Back the Tech! campaign
- AlterMundi: “Community networks embody the original spirit of the internet”
- Strengthen solidarity: Share your strategies for countering violence against women