Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- (Re)coding power: Hacking, occupying and creating a feminist internet
- Job opportunity at APC: Africa Policy Coordinator
- Feminist Principles of the Internet v. 2.0: A constantly evolving framework for women's empowerment
- The Feminist Internet Exchange at the 13th AWID International Forum
- “Although the cyber crime bill will soon become law, the movement to oppose or amend it has not come to an end"