Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- The latest amendments to the Sedition Act pose increasing threats to freedom of expression in Malaysia, both offline and online
- Call for applications for the third African School on Internet Governance
- Global Commission on Internet Governance: "Confidence must be restored in the Internet, because trust is eroding"
- Developing countries helped to achieve universal access through use of shared infrastructure
- "What is the Global Conference on Cyberspace?" FAQs on the GCCS, The Hague, 16-17 April 2015