Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- APC's reflections on the 9th Internet Governance Forum: "Connections and Disconnects"
- Take Back the Tech! campaign wins ITU award for gender equality in tech
- APC gives specific recommendations to ITU member states at this year's Plenipotentiary Conference
- How technology informs my activism: A conversation with gender and technology activists in Barcelona
- "What is Plenipot?” and other frequently asked questions about the high-level ITU conference