UNDP Presented Anti-Corruption Media Stories Awards10. December 2013 - 22:00 — Dejan Georgievski
The UN Development Programme in Kosovo (UNDP Kosovo) presented, on December 9, 2013, the 8th annual Awards for Best Journalistic Stories that contribute to the fight against corruption in Kosovo, published or aired over the past year.
The 2013 Awards went to Jehona Zhitia from Radio and Television of Kosovo (RTK) for the Best TV Story; Serbeze Haxhiaj from Radio Kosova for Best Radio Story; Parim Olluri from Jeta në Kosovë for Best Online Story. The jury decided to present two awards for print (newspaper) story which went to Selvije Bajrami from Zëri daily and Vehbi Kajtazi from Koha Ditore daily newspaper.
The Awards aim to recognize the tireless effort of journalists to expose corruption issues and are presented on the International Anti-Corruption Day.
The Association of Professional Journalists of Kosovo (APJK), the Kosovo Anti-Corruption Agency (KAA) and UNDP Kosovo have collaborated in the fight against the corruption in Kosovo, a process in which the media have always played a crucial role. (Source: UNDP Kosovo)
- Internet rights at the Human Rights Council 35th session
- APC celebrates Africa Day with roundtable addressing human rights and the internet
- Access and Power: APC at the Stockholm Internet Forum 2017
- What is the relationship between access and power? APC at the Stockholm Internet Forum 2017
- Did Facebook finally figure out that consent is more important than nipples?