Consultancy services14. November 2011 - 13:34 — superowpsee
Consultancy services are final products ready to be implemented in various organizations and institutions and they are founded on agglomerate of personal expertises and experiences of owpsee team members in different sectors. We are ready to provide with these services partners, non-partnering organizations and institutions both in in-house as well as an exterior contractor.
Here is the list of the most common ones:
Web assessment: We focus on participatory process to identify, together with the client, the right application and media, aiming at user friendly interfaces, sustainability and accessibility
Platform development: Working with group to identify openly organized system where grousp can promote, support, articulate and give visibility to their own core and crosscutting themes
Facilitation: We work with group process to ensure individuals in the group express need and expectation and achieve a high degree of consensus.
Advise: Face-to-face work with groups or individuals to offer advice, stimulation, and tools on media, gender, information and communication technologies
Evaluation and Research: Civil society and practitioners perspective to research on ICT related issues and SEE region crosscutting themes Project, program evaluation is provide using the most suitable methodology to client
- Exploring technology-related violence against women in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- APC and Web We Want: New grants will help promote African Declaration on Internet Rights and Freedoms in seven countries
- Mobilising the internet governance landscape in Africa
- #AtTheEdge: Human rights organisations call on Malaysian government to protect freedom of expression and right to protest
- Web We Want campaign announces new small grants