Vision & Mission14. November 2011 - 13:42 — superowpsee
Oneworld – platform for south east europe (owpsee) Foundation is a civil society network in a virtual online space who envision:
"An active and efficient online community of the South East Europe unified in efforts to impact faster democratic developments and positive change within civil societies of the region, through interactive platforms and cooperation (at local, national, regional and international levels)."
Our mission is:
• to provide support for connecting communities from the region, enabling their cooperation through local content and languages
• to be an important information service provider, ensuring that voices of diversity are reaching the broadcast audiences
• to be an educational center, providing trainings on various topics and issues
• to utilize the Internet and independent technologies as tools for social change in civil societies of the SEE region
• to create networks and partnerships with organizations working in the fields such as advocacy, information communications, media, human rights, gender equality, activism, and sustainability.
- Bridging the gender digital divide from a human rights perspective
- Giving my spirit voice: Interview with Helen Nyinakiiza
- Applications for APC's small and project member grants are open!
- The constellations in internet history: A conversation with Ian Peter, founder of Pegasus Networks
- HRC 34: "International borders are not zones of exclusion or exception for human rights obligations"