- The latest amendments to the Sedition Act pose increasing threats to freedom of expression in Malaysia, both offline and online
- Call for applications for the third African School on Internet Governance
- Global Commission on Internet Governance: "Confidence must be restored in the Internet, because trust is eroding"
- Developing countries helped to achieve universal access through use of shared infrastructure
- "What is the Global Conference on Cyberspace?" FAQs on the GCCS, The Hague, 16-17 April 2015